If you have been searching for a safe yet effective way to whiten your teeth at home, but were always skeptical about the sensitivity and irritation factors, you may have come across just the right kind of product for your needs.
Zero Peroxide is by far the best home teeth whitening kit available in the marketplace right now and for a good reason too. As is evident from its name, it is a peroxide-free formula devoid of any side effects normally associated with regular peroxide-based teeth whitening procedures.
In following the Zero Peroxide review you’re going to find out why is this whiting kit endorsed by dentists.
What is Zero Peroxide?
Zero Peroxide is the latest non-peroxide, natural teeth whitening product that has created a sensation in the at-home teeth whitening market in Britain. Indeed, Zero Peroxide can give you brighter and whiter teeth in the shortest possible time. Yes, quite surprisingly, just within 20 minutes.
Zero Peroxide provides the best teeth whitening at home and this is the product you should be looking for. With the recent changes in the EU regulations regarding the sale of peroxide-based teeth whiteners, one has to be cautious so that you don’t do anything illegal. Zero Peroxide is one product that has been launched specifically keeping this in mind.
Key Features and Benefits
- Guaranteed results within 30 days, or 100% money-back return
- Dazzling, stain-free teeth within just 20 minutes
- LED Accelerator Light for increased teeth whitening
- Whitening gel included for greater effect
- Zero irritation and zero sensitivity teeth whitening
How Does Zero Peroxide Work?
Zero Peroxide takes the advantage of a revolutionary blend of natural ingredients that provide an effective, yet absolutely safe whitening effect.
The patented formula that blends these ingredients together allows the users to achieve the results they are looking for. If snow-white teeth and a bright smile are your goals, Zero Peroxide is the right solution.
Developed by a team of leading scientists, and endorsed by a leading British dentist, Zero Peroxide uses natural ingredients only. They are as follows:
- Sodium Bicarbonate – Also known as baking soda, this is an active ingredient in various toothpastes and mouthwashes. But Zero Peroxide uses this ingredient with a difference. 35% of this teeth whitening treatment consists of Sodium Bicarbonate. This ensures maximum potency as proven by clinical trials.
- Sodium Fluoride – This is the only kit in the market which helps protect against tooth decay. The reason – sodium fluoride. Dentists commonly use this substance as it helps strengthen the enamel of the tooth and reduces decay by 40-60%.
- Aloe Vera – Who knew Aloe Vera could work for noticeably healthier teeth and gums! It is indeed useful as it works against mouth ulcers and fights bacteria – naturally. It works wonders in healing and soothing the mouth to promote healthier teeth and gums.
- Pomegranate – Pomegranate is known for its detoxifying and antibacterial properties. It works as a great anti-plaque agent that also helps in increasing teeth whitening speed. Not only does it reduce plaque formation, it also stops it from reforming.
- Chamomile – Zero Peroxide uses a special type of chamomile – called Chamomile recuitita. This is known as a strong anti bacterial agent that also works against mouth ulcers and infections.
- Natural Flavours – Unlike regular, unpleasant tasting teeth whitening treatments, the gel contained in Zero Peroxide uses a natural blend of minty fresh flavours that enhance your teeth whitening experience. Rest assured, you will get an irresistibly fresh breath.
Customer Reviews and Feedback
Most of the people we’ve asked about Zero Peroxide seem happy about the product’s results. Some of them wouldn’t have bought the product if not for the recent price slash.
“Zero Peroxide was very effective. With my first use, I can already see a significant change. Now, after about two weeks, I have already achieved my target shade.” Sam
“I love how it not only whitens my teeth but also strengthens and maintain them. I have prided myself in still not using dentures at my age. I want to keep things that way for a long time and I want gorgeous teeth, too.” Lisa
“I take to the stage all the time, singing and playing the guitar. White teeth are very important in creating that celebrity look even though I only play at small pubs during the weekends. Zero Peroxide provides me with the right image and confidence to carry on gigs.” Terrence
“I don’t have to ask my dad to shell out a large amount of money to get my teeth whitened at the dentist’s. I have saved enough to buy the kit at the new, slashed price and now I am enjoying great smiles that I love seeing in my online social networks. I used to smile with my mouth closed all the time!” Alice
Are There any Side Effects?
This teeth-whitening product is indeed 100% safe to use. For one thing, it uses only natural ingredients that clean your teeth safely and naturally. Sodium Bicarbonate, the main ingredient, has always proved to be a safe and effective teeth whitener. Clinical studies have revealed that sodium bicarbonate must be used at a strength of 35% in order to achieve the maximum whitening effect.
Evidently, the natural ingredients, along with LED accelerator light, are all 100% safe to use and there is nothing in it that could cause any harm or injury to your gums and teeth. And since Zero Peroxide is completely peroxide-free, it is, therefore, EU approved and perfectly legal.
Where to Buy Zero Peroxide?
Zero Peroxide is available only from the official website. Every order is covered by a huge 30-days full money-back guarantee and there is free shipping included in every order as well.
The basic home teeth whitening system costs $79.99 after discount and the package includes one 10ml teeth whitening gel, superior quality mouth trays, and one instant teeth whitening pen. You save $50 on RRP when you order the Basic Kit online.
The Zero Peroxide maximum whitening kit costs $99.99 after discount and you save over $150 on RRP when you order it online from the official website. This package includes two 10 ml gel tubes, mouth trays, a whitening pen, an LED Blue light whitening accelerator, and, last but not least, a travel bag. Over and above the discounts, you also get free shipping with this offer.
You can also buy the individual items separately if you so desire. One 10ml gel costs $29.99, the luxury mouth tray costs $24.99 while the gel pen costs $34.99.
Zero Peroxide – Summary
Since the company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and considering the reputation of the company that markets this product, Zero Peroxide is definitely a natural teeth whitening product we would like to recommend. As the teeth whitening industry is going to change for good, thanks to the EU ban on peroxide-based teeth whiteners, Zero Peroxide is really the best teeth whitening product presently available on the market today. So, if you decide that you would like to do teeth whitening at home, instead of costly visits to the local dentist, Zero Peroxide should be your number one choice.